The theory of AMR
This slideshow provides a general introduction to antimicrobial resistance (AMR) and will expand upon the following:
- the presence of the Enterobacteriales order (formerly Enterobacteriaceae family) in the human body
- how the Enterobacteriales order spreads in clinical settings
- the various types of antimicrobial resistance
- the changing forms of resistance and their potential reasons
- the current global outlook regarding the spread of AMR
The presentation focuses primarily on two specific types of enzymes produced by the bacteria: ESBL and carbapenemases.
Please note that this presentation is not a substitute for a comprehensive education in the field of AMR.
Please click on the below picture to view the presentation:
Please click here to download the ppt presentation.